Sunday, April 20, 2008

in denver april 20

Well here I am still in denver but this week has gone by pretty good, the crew we have are doing real good together. We are actually having a good time and enjoying each others company. No problems that we can't or haven't been able to work out. I am missing home though and can't hardly wait to get there. We have only 3 nights left. We should be home on wed night. Saturday I got an infection in one of my teeth and of course nothing I can really do as now it is sunday. But oh well I will get through it. Next saturday Desiree will be getting baptized and I will be home for it. I am real proud of her. As I have been out here I have missed her and Kirks B-days but what can you do when work is out of town? I will at least get to see them on sat. Thursday is Shannas B-day but I will be home for it. Even though I am out of town life just keeps on going. There is so much that needs to be done and when I am out of town I get fustrated because it is not getting done. I am not the only one that feels this way though. Every one has things to do. I hope during the time I am home I can get some of the things done, but who knows what time and weather will do. I do miss Janet and everyone please take care and we will see you soon.

GRANDPA BILL

1 comment:

Jess said...

I Love You Papa Bill!! Know that home misses you very much!