Sunday, September 7, 2008

time flys by

Well here I am finally writing again. It has been a while. Since I wrote last time alot has happened. The grandkids are really growing up it is fun to be with them. Saedy is talking and running around like a little banshie. Dallin is really talking up a storm. Shanna is getting real close to time to have the next baby we do know that it is a little girl. Beatrice is the supposed name for her. The Ritchies are all doing well and really growing up. In August Shanna planned a big surprise party for my 50 th b-day and on August 16 the big surprise party came to be and I was surprised on how many people showed up to wish me well on the next how ever many years I have. Then on the 19 th we had an awesome day as our son Scott took Kayce Rose to the Salt Lake Temple and was married. It was sure a great day in our lives. We then had a great breakfast at our church. The food was provided by our great friends the Palmers both Par & Kaylynn. Our deep appreciation goes to them. We then went to the Provo city libary for the reception it was real busy and we want to thank all who supported us on that great day. We want to welcome Kayce as the newest member of our family. The end of June to the fourth of July I went with troop /crew 1098 to Camp Buffalo Bill in Wyoming. We had a great time the camp is one of our favorite. We got back and on July 31 until August 2 I went with the Priest group from our ward to the Walker cabin in Fruitland, we did some fishing and launched rockets we had a real good time and got to know each other better. We now have more camp outs planned, our next one is out to Faust to do some shotgun shooting and then we are going to the Pony Express Trail for the monthly rocket club launch. I am hoping to keep these young men excited about camping. I am going this next weekend out to Faust with troop/crew 1098 and we are going to do a night bike ride as it is a full moon. This last weekend Ryan, Dallin, Stevie, Ben and I went to the ward father and sons we had a good time and after the camp ended we went up to Tipple Fork fishing and

Dallin caught his first fish it was fun and both he and Stevie had a good time it sure is fun spending time with the boys I just wish that Scott, Kincade, Mckay and Steve could have been with us but we do have the next few years to get together. My family means more to me each passing day. I have come to realize how happy they make me. Scott and Kayce have moved to Logan to continue their education. I hope that eveyone is in good health and god bless all.

GRANDPA BILL

3 comments:

Curley Family said...

I am so glad you had fun and were able to enjoy some time with the boys! Also glad you were there to help Dallin catch his first fish! LOVE YOU

Chastina said...

I heard I made you cry (tears of joy). :o) I'm glad you guys had so much fun camping! Love ya father.

Desiree said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun.