Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010

Well this month has been good as I have been on two camp outs and #3 this weekend. No I don't like camping----I love it. The first camp was with the ward deacons which was good but I just don't understand why they had to be back before noon. The next camp was with the venture group from the ward. We went up Fairview canyon to a biathlon it was awesome we stayed then got back at about 4pm. Now that is more like the camping I like to do. Tomorrow the camp is with Troop/Crew 1098 we are going up AF canyon and we are planning on staying until about 3pm. We almost always stay most of the day when we go camping. I have a hard time when boys get advancements and only camp overnight and are home by noon. How do they pass anything off????? We need more members in Troop/Crew 1098 so if you know anyone wanting a great outdoor experience let them contact me.
We evn had boys sleep in these snow caves. Everyone stayed dry and had a great time. Just love being in the mountians.

1 comment:

Chastina said...

What fun! Camping is so fun. I'm still not sold on camping in winter.