Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6 June 2012

Well so far so good the work has went pretty well. Tonight is our toughest night on the trip. Long butt day yesterday but over all it went well. Tonight we work then actually pretty calm until Sunday then we start our last store. We do have some driving a head from North Dakota back to Montana then when we get done next week tripping on home. Missing my family. But life is good. Missed Chastina's birthday. Thank goodness for facebook to keep in touch with what is going on. Texting is also good for communicating. Some times though it is good to have no cell phone coverage. What did I ever do back in my oil field days when we had no cell phones and could only call if we had land lines. I can see all the improvements as the years have gone by. Some times I really wonder if they are improvements.

No comments: