Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last of January

Well here we are in the last week of January and tomorrow is my dads birthday. I was able to spend last Saturday with dad and we enjoyed each others company. We got him a newmail box and installed it. Now he can get his mail on the porch. Today I was able to stop by and visit for a little while and while there I fixed his kitchen tap. Happy birthday DAD !!!!!! This last couple of weeks have been busy with work. I count my blessings as we have lots of work. This last week Janet and I went to Tocanos with Ritchies to celebrate Kennas birthday we had a wonderful dinner and then went over to their house for presents and cake. Happy birthday KENNA. It is always fun to be with family. Kenna is now 5 and she is growing up so fast as all the grand kids seem to be. I am so proud to be their grandpa. Today I spent most of the day at Ritchies to install a new humidifier for added comfort in the home. While there I had lunch with Nicole and Ben. Also Kenna had a birthday party with some friends she had a good time. I enjoyed the day with them. Steve and I visited and it was enjoyable it has been quite while since I have been able to just visit with him. I am so proud of the choices he has made and I am proud to have him as a son-in-law. I am also proud of Ryan and wish him well in his schooling. Shanna and the kids are doing well. Scott and Kayce are doing well both are doing school and work. Kade is still in Cal. serving his mission and he is doing awesome. Janet is still working and busy being a super grandma, I love her and want her to know this. Scouts is going well.

GRANDPA BILL

1 comment:

Chastina said...

Thanks again for spending your Saturday putting in our humidifier!