Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of January

Well here it is the last of January and what a month it has been. First we had some birthdays Bonnie Sorensen then Makenna, McKay and my Dad. We wish them all a wonderful year and wish them well.
Janet and I was able to spend time with the Grand kids on their special day. Steve, Cassie and kids are doing well. Ryan, Shanna and kids are still living with us and they are doing good. We really love having them here with us. Sometimes it does get a little crazy but it is all good. Scott and Kayce are doing well but life is crazy with school and work for both of them. They did come in and went snowmobiling today. They had a great time. Tomorrow they are going to go to Jason and Amy Harper's for Savannas blessing. Nicole and Ben are doing well as they are trying to get things together and set a wedding date. Ben just got a new job working at Provo hospital. Kade is still out in the mission field. He and his companion are doing well they have had a couple of baptisms this last couple of weeks. God is blessing us as Kade serves.
Today I went over to the Pleasant Grove gun club and helped Ryan with a concealed gun class. After the students finished and left we stayed and shot our own guns for a couple of hours. Always fun to shoot guns and spend time with family.... This evening Janet and I went to dinner with Walker family and we had a great time, good food and visit. I am so lucky to have found Janet and convince her to marry the likes of me. She has done such a good job with raising our kids and she is such a great grandma how can I not just love her!!!!!
I have been reading the book of Mosiah and am really enjoying this book.. I have never really took the time to really read the scriptures so now I have committed to keep reading and study this special set of books!!!! I really love my Father in Heaven.

It has been a year since we lost Shadow and we really miss her. She was such a fun dog and the grand kids still sometimes ask about her.
Good Luck in Life
GRANDPA BILL







No comments: